Prague, partly furnished terraced house for rent 6 + 1 (210 m²), Street Zívrova, Repy, parking, garden, sauna
Partly furnished terraced house for rent 6+1 (210 m2) is located in a popular location close to the Japanese school in Zívrova street, Prague 6, Repy. The house has a basement, there is a garage for one car with second car parking on the property. The house is a garden 200m². On the ground floor is the living room, study, kitchen (fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob), toilet. The living room opens onto a terrace and garden. On the first floor are three bedrooms, bedroom, bathroom with toilet and bath, bidet, another toilet in a separate room. The basement has a sauna, washing machine, dryer. Equipment – electronic security system, gas heating, boiler, satellite TV. Civic amenities – schools, nurseries, restaurants and more. Transport accessibility – 7 minutes to bus and tram station.
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 7500 utilities|
|Address||Zívrova, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||210 m²|
|Grounds area||300 m²|
|Garden||yes (200 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.