Prague, beautiful furnished 1+kk apartment to rent, Suchdol, Kamýcká street, 43 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 43 m2 is situated in a quiet area of Prague 6 at Suchdol, the street Kamýcká. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor brick building with no elevator. Kitchen furnished with electric cooker, extractor hood, fridge (to rent – microwave, kettle, dishes). Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and built-in hair dryer. Connection to the Internet via ADSL. Central heating. The floors are carpets, floating floors and tiles. Location of the apartment is perfectly accessible by car and public transport (bus stop next to the house, subway 10 minutes by bus). Surrounding the apartment is perfectly civic equipped (shops, pharmacy, post office, restaurant, sports center, university). The surrounding countryside is convenient for sports or walking.
11 100 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.900,- CZK|
|Address||Kamýcká, Praha 6 - Suchdol|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.