Prague, beautiful furnished flat 1+1 with sleeping loft for rent, Soběslavská, Vinohrady attractive location, 43 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+1 with sleeping loft for rent with a total area of 43 m² is located on the 5th floor in a brick building with a lift in Prague 3 – Vinohrady. The apartment is located in the courtyard so very quiet. The kitchen is equipped with a nice kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood, dining table and large fridge with freezer. Especially small pantry. The main room is done like a living room with bedroom – modern bunk bed with mattress and a dresser, sofa (also good for sleeping) + chair, coffee table, dresser and closet. Large bathroom with bathtub and cabinets (washing machine on the agreement). Toilet separately. Central heating. All civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, shops, post office, hospital, shopping center Flora. Excellent transport accessibility – metro „A“ 4-minute walk, trams (incl. Night trains), buses.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.000,- CZK fix|
|Address||Soběslavská, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.