Prague, beautiful furnished 1+kk apartment for rent, new building, Vřesovická, Zlicin, terrace, garage, cellar, 39m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 39 m² with grassed terrace (garden), garage and cellar is located on the mezzanine floor of a brick building (2008) in Prague 5 – Zličín. Kitchenette furnished built-in hob, oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave and bar with stools. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. There is also a vacuum cleaner, built-in wardrobes and a lawnmower. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating by central heating. The apartment is through the balcony door pass on a grassy terrace. There are electronic shutters with remote control (also as a safety feature). Possible wireless internet connection UPC. Quiet location full of greenery suitable for kids – own park under the house and a playground. Excellent civic amenities – shopping center Metropole 5 minutes and elementary school and kindergarten at the house. Excellent transport links – metro „B“ Zlicin also a 5-minute walk away.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK (for 2 persons 3.500,- CZK)|
|Address||Vřesovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||39 m²|
|Terrace||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.