Prague, luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 2+kk for rent, Žilovská, Reporyje, balcony, 123 m²
Luxury unfurnished duplex apartment 2+kk with a total area of 123 m2 (each floor has approx 60m²) with balcony (5m²) is located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of brick house with lift in Prague 5 – Řeporyje. On the lower floor are an open room with a kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen is equipped with ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with massage shower, toilet and washing machine connection. On the upper floor are a bedroom, dressing room and bathroom with the toilet and massage corner bathtub. The floors are tiled. Heating the floor in every room thermostat with individual temperature settings. The windows have blinds and roof windows have blinds (Velux). There are connections to TV, SAT, phone. Parking on the street. The house is located in a quiet and green location with excellent amenities and transport links. Bus stop „Slatinová“ 3 minutes walk from which you get to 7 minutes to metro „B“ Luka.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Žilovská, Praha 5 - Řeporyje|
|Usable area||123 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.