Spacious 3 bedroom apartment (111 square meters), two balconies, garage, basement, easily accessible location in Prague
Offer to buy a spacious 3 bedroom apartment with a total floor area (101 m2), two balconies (9.1 m2). Basement and an underground parking garage is offeing as well, everything in locality of Prague 10 – Záběhlice street Mattioliho.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a building with a lift built in 2007. Very cleverly solved the layout of the apartment: a spacious living room with kitchenette and balcony, bedroom also with access to the balcony, children's room, bathroom with toilet, separate toilet, utility room, cloakroom and spacious hall. Floors are quality wood laminate flooring and tiles. Orientation apartment faces south and southeast. The apartment has a garage in addition to a cellar located in the basement of the house.
There are all civic amenities: shopping center Interspar – Hostivar 5 min. walking, school, kindergarten. Availability of public transport 2 min. A metro and 5 min. by tram. Sport activities – cycling, parks.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
5 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ 200.000,- Kč garage; costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Mattioliho, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.