Prague, unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (78.5 m²), Street Melounová, New Town, two separated bedroom
Unfurnished apartment for rent 2+1 (78.5 m2) is located on the fourth floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Melounová, Prague 2, New Town. There are two separated bedrooms. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher. The bathroom has a washing machine. Possibility of internet and cable television. Civic amenities – restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy and more. Transport accessibility – 2 minutes on the bus and tram and metro station I.P.Pavlova, line C.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1 person 3000 CZK, 3500 CZK two people, another person 500 CZK|
|Address||Melounová, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||78,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.