Sunny 1 bedroom apartment (37 square meters), easily accessible location, a residential district of Prague 6 - Dejvice,
We offer to buy a sunny apartment 1 + kk with a total floor area of 37 square meters in a residential area with excellent access to downtown.
Three standard layout – entrance hall with modern wardrobes, a spacious room with a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, as well as from room entrance to a beautiful balloon situated to the south, bathroom with shower and toilet. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. The apartment has a cellar. Suitable as an investment.
The place is a popular location with full amenities and good transport links. The neighborhood is located near schools, kindergartens, shops, restaurants, pharmacy. A tram station is within walking distance from here to the metro station A – Dejvická only 5 minutes by tram or bus.
For more information or viewing contact the broker.
3 420 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate service|
|Address||Paťanka, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||37 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.