Luxury unfurnished apartment 3+1 (110 m²), rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Anny Letenske, balcony, elevator
We offer luxury design unfurnished apartment 3+1 with balcony, with a total area of 110 m2 in lucrative location Prague 2 Vinohrady – Anny Letenske street,right behind the Vinohrady theater on Namesti Miru. The apartment is located on 4th floor of brick house with a lift. There is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, stove, oven, dishwasher), two bedrooms (both with a dressing room), two bathrooms – one with shower and one with bath. Both bathrooms have toilet and bidet. Washing machine. The apartment is located in one of the most attractive localities in Prague.Close to Riegrovy sady – suitable place for sport and relaxation. A few minutes walk to the Wenceslas Square. There are a lot of shops, restaurants, clubs. Excellent transport links. The nearby metro Namesti Miru and Museum
35 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000 CZK|
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||110 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3,20 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.