Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, new building, Modenska,Horni Mecholupy, terrace,cellar,parking,64m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 64 m2 with 2 terraces is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator Javorová suburb of Prague 4 – Horni Měcholupy. The kitchen is equipped with a new kitchen with appliances. Bathroom with bathtub and toilet, washing machine on agreement. The floors are floating floors and tiles. In the event an agreement can be equipped with new furniture. There is a cellar and garage in the basement. Excellent access to downtown, stop about 150 m away on the metro „C“ Haje 7 min, 5 min bus to the train station Horni Měcholupy, 20 min by train to Hlavni nadrazi. All amenities nearby – Albert 700 m, kindergarten, elementary school within walking distance. 4 km dam Hostivař.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.500,- Czk|
|Address||Hornoměcholupská, Praha 4|
|Usable area||64 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.