Sunny apartment 3+1 (110.5 sqm) residential house, garage, accessible location, Prague 10 - Dolní Měcholupy, Za kovárnou
We offer a flat 3+1 with a total floor area of 110.5 square meters in a residential apartment building built in 2001, in an easily accessible location in Prague 10 – Dolní Měcholupy, street Za kovárnou.
The apartment's layout – separate kitchen with kitchenette with all appliances, spacious living room, two separate rooms, room to use as a dressing room or a storage, modern spacious bathroom with tub and bidet, separate toilet, large, spacious hallway with the entrance to all rooms and built-in wardrobe. Floor consists of high quality laminate flooring and tiles. The apartment has a parking space in the underground garage. This spacious and modern apartment on the 3rd floor is available immediately
Complete amenities in the vicinity of the house (metro Skalka 10 min, bus, school, kindergarten, restaurant, park, golf course Hostivař).
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 890 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Za kovárnou, Praha 10 - Dolní Měcholupy|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.