Prague, modern design furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent, 70m², New Town, Prague 2, street Trojanova
Prague, beautiful stylishly furnished 2 bedroom apartment near the city center property is located on the 2nd floor of nice building without an elevator in the street Trojanova. Lucrative location just few steps away from the riverbank. Atypically renovated apartment. Practical and stylish fitted kitchen with quality appliances – fridge freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher. Design Treat is a bathroom – industrial look with a bath and shower. Interesting lighting. WC separately. There is also a washer and dryer, all the best quality. Gas heating, wooden floor. Modern living in a popular area of New Town, near the Rašínovo nábřeží, Náplavka. Complete public amenities, near plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops. Near the park on the Slovanský ostrov offers plenty of greenery to rest. Excellent transport links, a few steps from the metro B, Karlovo Square tram stop, just 10 minutes from Wenceslas Square.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 CZK|
|Address||Trojanova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished, renovated 4+kk, 2nd floor of brick building with lift, 155 m², balcony, 2 bathrooms, washing machine+drier
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.