Prague,beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent,new building,Modenska,Horni Mecholupy, balcony, cellar, garage,54m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 54 m2 with balcony, cellar and one parking space is located on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator in Prague 10 – Horni Mecholupy. Modern kitchen equipped electric ceramic hob, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge with freezer. Bathroom with bathtub (washing machine after agreement). Toilet separately. There wardrobes. The floors are floating floors and tiles. Heating by central heating. Beautiful quiet location with plenty of greenery. All amenities within walking distance – a primary school, nursery, pharmacy and others. Bus stop „Janovska“ 2-minute walk from the house.
11 700 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2.500,-/person, + 500 each other person + energy|
|Address||Hornoměcholupská, Praha 10|
|Usable area||54 m²|
|Balcony||yes (3 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.