Modern design furnished apartment 2+kk (75 m²), garage, balcony, desired location, ul. Svitákova, Stodůlky - British Q.
We sell design furnished and bright apartment 2 + kk on premium area of 76 m² in the desired location Stodůlky – British Quarter. Orientation apartment is south overlooking the private courtyard. The apartment is located on the fourth floor. The apartment is modernly furnished with quality kitchen harmonious living area with LED lighting.
There are built-in wardrobes and quality floor, as well as a spacious bathroom with a window. The apartment has a covered terrace with wooden floor area of 11 m² and a large garage in the underground floor. The entire building is constantly guarded by security guards and CCTV. In the area of the house is a cozy courtyard with water features and a playground.
There you will find all the amenities, excellent transport links – 2 min walk from the house metro B Stodůlky, school, kindergarten, shopping (Metropole, Ikea, Globus, Makro, a short walk from the house)
Direct connection to the City Circle and nearby access to the airport. The apartment is offered fully furnished.
4 510 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Svitákova, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||76 m²|
|Loggia||yes (11 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.