Prague, beautiful unfurnished family house for rent after reconstruction, Bělocký, Ruzyně, parking, garden,pantry, 205m²
Beautiful unfurnished and newly renovated family house for rent with total area of 205 m2 with pantry, 2 parking spaces and common garden (370 m2) is located in a brick house in Prague 6 – Ruzyně. The house has two apartments of 3+1 (101m²) and 2+1 (84m²). In each dwelling unit has a fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Furthermore, bathroom with bathtub and toilet + larger apartment has one more extra toilet. The floors are parquet and tiles. Heating by central heating. The whole house is insulated. The house is situated in a quiet and green location with excellent amenities and transport links. There are shops, restaurants, boarding a tram / bus stop Bila Hora from which you get 15 minutes to the city center.
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bělocká, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||205 m²|
|Grounds area||370 m²|
|Garden||yes (370 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.