Sales sunny apartment 2 + 1 + L, 67 m², Plzen - Bolevec, Sokolovska Street
We offer a sunny apartment 2 + 1 + L in the locality in Pilsen – Bolevec Sokolovská street. Flat with a total area of 67 m2 is located on the 3rd floor of a completely revitalized brick house with new lift. Rooms are spacious and separated. On the hall is built plaster dressing room, one room entrance from the hall from the kitchen and one room has a beautiful view from the balcony. The kitchen equipment is the original kitchen with stove and there is room for dining. The core of the apartment is a brick. Water and heating are provided remotely, ie centrally. Heating has a digital measurement. All connections in the apartment. The whole apartment is in original condition, ideal for reconstruction. The windows are plastic. The dwelling includes a cellar. Parking in front. In the near all amenities school, kindergarten, swimming pool. Free and ready to move immediately.
|Price||Contact the REA|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.