Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Ostrovskeho, Smíchov, 2 balconies, garden, parking, 101 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 4+kk with a total area of 101 m2 with 2 balconies (one street, one of the garden) is located on the 2nd floor with a lift in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The house includes a nice lockable garden only for residents of the house. Kitchen equipped kitchen with hob, oven, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet and washing machine. Another toilet independently. The floors are carpeted and tiled floors. Heating by central heating. Parking space on agreement.The apartment is located in a quiet, green area (park Mrázovka) and close to the French lycee (international school). Excellent civic amenities – near the shopping center Nový Smíchov or stadium Nikolajka. Excellent transport links – close to the metro station „B“ Andel or buses and trams. This apartment is available since the 5th January 2016.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.000,- CZK + electricity + parking space 1.000,- czk|
|Address||Ostrovského, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||101 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.