Luxurious new family house 6+kk (255 m²) for sale, garden, garage, Prague-west, Horoměřice, Rabochova street
We sell luxury newly built family house 6+kk, floor area of 255 m2 with garden and garage, which is located in a quiet area of Prague-west, Horoměřice, Rabochova street.
This detached family house consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and living rooms with kitchens. The ground floor has a modern kitchen equipped with ceramic hob, extractor hood, electric oven, microwave, large fridge, freezer and a fireplace, guest bedroom, closet, bathroom with shower and toilet and utility room with laundry. On the first floor is the master bedroom with bathroom and toilet. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, two dressing rooms, a fully equipped bathroom and toilet. The floors are linoleum and tiles. The house is secured with alarm and videophone.
The property is located in a desirable village Horoměřice with complete amenities, school, kindergarten, American School in close Nebušice, doctors, pharmacy, shops, restaurants, bowling, squash center, tennis. The pleasant walks encourages nearby castle Horoměřice, natural monument Housle and Divoka Sarka Valley. Excellent transport links to the city center and the airport – bus stop just a few minutes walk from the house, about 10 minutes to the metro line A – Bořislavka. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
11 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Usable area||255 m²|
|Grounds area||517 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.