Prague, beautiful unfurnished 1+kk apartment with a gallery for rent, reconstructed, Na Strazi,Liben,balcony,garden,95m²
Beautiful unfurnished newly renovated loft apartment 1+kk with a sleeping gallery with a total area of 95 m2 with balcony (approx 5m²) and garden (the agreement) is located on the 3rd floor without lift in Prague 3 – Liben. The house is insulated insulation. The apartment can be partly furnished in agreement. Kitchenette with induction hob, electric oven and fridge (on request). Bathroom with shower, separate toilet. There Wifi. On the floors are floating floors and tiles. Heated by gas. floor heating. Parking on the street. All amenities within walking distance – restaurants, shops, banks and others. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Certuv vrsek“ 3-minute walk from the house, subway „B“ Palmovka and subway „C“ Kobylisy 10 min. tram.
12 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.000,-/person + energy 1.500,-/person|
|Address||Na stráži, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||95 m²|
|Balcony||yes (5 m²)|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.