Prague, beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction, Europska, Veleslavín, cellar, 58 m²
Beautiful unfurnished apartment 2+kk for rent with a total area of 58 m2 with a basement is located on the 3rd floor without lift in Prague 6 – Veleslavín. Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, oven and hood. Bathroom with bathtub, separate toilet. Available UPC. The floors are PVC, wood and tiles. Heating through electric batteries. The house has a drying room and pram. Parking on the street. Quiet location full of greenery, near the dam Dzban. All civic amenities in the area – restaurants, shops, sport center, museum, library, College and others. Excellent transport links – directly in front of a tram stop „Vozovna Vokovice“ which takes passengers up to 2 minutes on the subway „A“.
9 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1.500,- CZK + energy about 500,- CZK|
|Address||Evropská, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.