Prague, partly furnished apartment 3+kk for rent, new building, Kbely, garden, garage
We offer a very nice, sunny, partly furnished apartment 3 + kk oriented to the southeast. In the apartment there are two bedrooms, a spacious living room with fully equipped kitchenette (there is dishwasher, stove, fridge with freezer, microwawe), bathroom with tub.The apartment is rented partially furnished, furniture on the photos belongs partly to rent, some former tenants. Amenities – wardrobe in the hallway closet in the nursery, a desk in the living room table + 4 chairs, two dressers. To the apartment belongs one parking space ( folding system). The advantage of the flat is a small front garden. Possibility of internet for a fee. The house is located in a very good neighborhood in popular Prague part – Kbely. There are excellent amenities, schools , kindergartens, plenty of shops. Transport links – bus to metro C Letňany, the way to the city center by car takes about 30 minutes. Viewing recommended.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3800 services + electricity|
|Address||Pod Nouzovem, Praha 9 - Kbely|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Garden||yes (70 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.