Prague, luxury unfurnished villa for rent, Spojová, Nebusice, garden, swimming pool, garage, terrace, 400 m²
Luxury villa with the floor area of 400 m² with heated swimming pool, garden (937 m2), garage for two cars and terrace is situated in a quiet green area of Prague 6 – Nebušice. On the ground floor there is a hall, fully equipped kitchen with pantry, dining room, large living room with direct access to the garden, 2 bedrooms, bathroom and guest toilet. Upstairs hall, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 cloakrooms and utility room. Laundry room with washer and dryer. The floors are hardwood floors, tile and marble stairs. Floor heating on the ground floor. There are wardrobes with plenty of storage space, alarm and satellite TV connection. The bathroom in master bedroom has a jacuzzi. The garden has automatic irrigation. Quiet location with all amenities – shops, schools, post office, supermarket Albert, restaurant and others. Excellent transport links – bus stop 5 minutes from the house from which can be reached in 10 minutes on the subway „A“ Dejvická. Photo of the interior supplied on request.
160 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 20.000,- CZK|
|Address||Spojová, Praha 6 - Nebušice|
|Usable area||400 m²|
|Grounds area||1 213 m²|
|Garden||yes (937 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.