Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk for rent,after reconstruction, Na Skalce, Smíchov, basement, closet, 5
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+kk after reconstruction with an area of 55.19 square meters with a cellar (4.3 m2) and dressing room is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with lift in Prague 5 – Smíchov. Modern kitchen equipped with electric cooker with ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge. Bathroom with a shower and washing machine. Toilet separately. Heating by gas boiler. The floors are floating floors and tiles. There are new doors between the living room and bedroom. Parking on the street in front house. Attractive, yet tranquil location full of greenery (park Na Skalce, garden Santoska) with all amenities and transport links within walking distance. There are restaurants, shops, pharmacy, City Library, bus stop „Santoska“ (2 minutes walk) and metro „B“ Andel (5 minutes walk). This apartment is available since the 1st April 2017.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 710 CZK/person + energy|
|Address||Na Skalce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||55,19 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, furnished attic apartment for rent 4+kk (120m²), Pod Hybšmankou, Smíchov, terrace, balcony, garage
Luxury furnished apartment 2+kk (38 m²) with parking, Prague, str.Holečkova, can be short-term lease
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.