Prague, beautiful partly furnished house (5+1) for rent, Bajgarova, Kyje, garage, garden, 114 m²
Beautiful partly furnished two-storey family house 5+1 floor area of 114 m2 (85 m2 built) with garage and garden is located in Prague 9 – Kyje. On the ground floor there is 2× hallway, utility room, cloakroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with shower and toilet, living room with a small room with access to the garden, garage and safe. Upstairs are three bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, hall and kitchen, which is connected with arch living room. Kitchen equipped with electric cooker and oven. Heating by gas boiler (can be switched to electric). On the floors are floating floors, carpets and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet location near the garden village with all amenities in the neighborhood – restaurants, shops, kindergartens, pensions and other. Excellent transport links – bus stop „Jahodnice“ 3-minute walk.
17 990 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities about 3.000,- CZK|
|Address||Bajgarova, Praha 9 - Kyje|
|Usable area||114 m²|
|Grounds area||199 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.