Prague, new, unfurnished apartment 1+kk for rent, 32m², Prusanecka street, Zličín, garage
New apartment 1+kk for rent in the street Prusanecka in Prague 5, Zličín. Close to the house is a metro station Zličín (B) about 5 minutes. The station is located near shopping centers Metrolole Zlicin, Globus, Tesco, Ikea. The surroundings are also suitable for walking and sports. The apartment is located on the 5th floor of a residential complex completed in 2015. The total area of 32.2 square meters. It becomes a spacious entrance hall, a small storage room, bathroom consisting of shower, sink, galleries and space for washing machine. Toilet is not part of the bathroom, it is separate. The main room is equipped with a modern kitchen. There is a cellar and garage, located in the basement of the apartment complex. Basement and garage parking is included in the rent. We prefer long-term lease.
7 800 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2100Kč|
|Address||Míšovická, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||32,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.