Prague 1 - Old Town, renovated studio apartment, furnished,investment opportunity,house renovated,city center,embarkment
The studio apartment is located on the 4th floor of an apartment house in a quiet street close to Sts. Kriz Rotunda by the riverside, the National Theatre and the city center. It consists of a living room, a bathroom and kitchenette in the hall, all fully equipped. It is renovated and furnished (furniture can be purchased). The house is in a very good condition, partially reconstructed (elevator, plumbing, facade, etc.). The apartment has a small cellar. The house has a shared roof terrace in the courtyard of the house with a variety of use. The apartment has been very successfully used for short-term rentals. Near the house there are complete amenities, metro and tram station, culturally popular Strelecky Island and Zofín, shops and restaurants, complete amenities. Highly recommended for both private and peaceful living and short-term rentals for which purpose it is ideal and even perfectly positioned.
3 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||includes comission and legal services|
|Address||Konviktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||26 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.