Lucrative offer apartment 3 + kk (81 m²), for sale, balcony (10m²), parking, storage, ul. Prušánecká, Prague 5 - Zličín
Offer to buy modern furnished apartment in a new 3 + kk with a total floor area of 81 m², in an easily accessible location, Prague 5 – Zličín Street Prušánecká.
The apartment has a comfortable – a hall with built-in wardrobes to enter into all the rooms of the flat, two bedrooms, one with balcony, bathroom with corner bath, separate toilet, closet with large storage space and a living room with kitchen and dining area, from which access to the second balcony on the opposite side of the flat. Orientation of the living room is to the south, the other two rooms to the north. On the floor is a floating floor and tiles. The great advantage of this apartment is a garage with a retractable blind. In addition to the cellar the size of 7 m2.
Excellent transport accessibility, the house is not far from the metro station Zličín. All amenities (schools, kindergartens, restaurants, sports center), shopping center Metropole or Globus is in place.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
4 550 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||costs including legal and real estate services|
|Address||Prušánecká, Praha 5 - Zličín|
|Usable area||81 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.