Prague, nice fully furnished apartment 2 + 1 for rent, 69.06 m², Tyrsova Street, New Town
We rent a nice apartment designed as 2 + 1. The apartment with an area of 69.06 square meters is located on the mezzanine floor, nice brick apartment building in a popular area of Prague 2, New Town, street Tyršova. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge freezer, electric stove, oven. Bathroom with bath, separate toilet. Available is also a washing machine. Modern living in a nice location, a short walk from the center. Complete amenities, near plenty of restaurants, shops. Good accessibility, near metro C, IP Pavlova or tram stop Bruselská.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Tyršova, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||69,06 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.