Renovated sunny apartment 2 + 1 (57 m²) in Mala Strana under Petrin, Prague 1 - ul. Hellichova
Offer to buy newly renovated sunny apartment 2 + 1 with a total floor area of 57 m2, in the city center in Mala Strana under Petrinem, Prague 1 – Hellichova street.
The apartment is completely renovated with a disposition – kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, built-in multi-function oven, dishwasher, hob), two rooms equipped with furniture, bathroom, separate toilet, hallway, storage room and balcony. There are custom made wardrobes and doors. The whole apartment is matched design and equipped with modern fixtures. Central water heating provides its own gas boiler. The apartment has a cellar. Hassle is also parking in front.
The property is located in a desirable location in the historic center of Prague, under Petrinem. Petrin park is less than 30 m, river Vltava approximately 100 meters and is also close Malostranske Town Square. All amenities are in place – schools, kindergartens, shops, restaurants and offices.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
7 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price includes legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Hellichova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.