Prague, luxury modern duplex apartment 3 + kk for rent, furnished, 90m² terrace, Zizkov, Seifertova street
Prague, modern flat is designed as 3 + kk for rent. Fully furnished apartment is located on the 4th floor without elevator, nice apartment house in Prague 3, Seifertova street. Modern kitchen equipped with refrigerator, freezer, stove, dishwasher, microwave. Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and bidet. Another separate WC. It is possible to have a washing machine. The big advantage is a nice terrace, 10 m2, beautiful view of the courtyard. Plenty of storage space (chamber + spaces on the ground). The floor tiles, flooring, heating gas. Airy apartment for modern people. Complete public amenities, near plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes. Excellent transport links, just a few steps from the tram stop. A few minutes to the metro C, Hlavní nádraží. Plenty of greenery, near Riegerovy sady.
27 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK included internet|
|Address||Seifertova, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.