Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, after reconstruction, Brechtova, Haje, 45 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk with a total area of 45 m² is located in 5th floor house with an elevator in Prague 4 – Haje. The house is located on the edge of the settlement, and after reconstruction: new facade, new windows and new elevator. The apartment has beautiful views in a quiet residential area in the green, facing windows – JZ. The apartment is completely renovated, fully furnished with new and little-used furniture. Kitchen made to measure is equipped with extractor hood, fridge, ceramic hob, dishwasher and dining table with 4 chairs. In the hall is a large wardrobe with plenty of storage space. Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The floors are carpet, flooring and tiles. Available connections for cable TV and internet. Security doors. In the immediate vicinity Hostivařský forest park with swimming baths, Albert supermarkets and Penny Market, all services, schools, kindergartens, sports center and public transport – metro Opatov „C“ about 10 min. walk, OC Centrum Chodov about 15 min. walk.
9 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.300,- CZK|
|Address||Brechtova, Praha 4 - Háje|
|Usable area||45 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.