Bright apartment 2+1 for sale, 47 m² + 6 m² balcony, 2.7 m² cellar, investment opportunity, Praha 4 - Podolí, Hudečkova
We offer a very nice apartment 2+1 a floor area of 53 m2 (including balcony 6 m2), located in an attractive residential area of Prague 4 – Podolí, street Hudečkova. Housing unit in personal property is located on the 11th floor of a block of flats from 1992 with 2 lifts and consists of a bedroom (13 m2), living room (14 m2) with access to balcony, kitchen (7 m2), bathroom (3 m2) with bath, separate toilet and entrance hall (7.9 m2). The apartment has a cellar (7.2 m2). Home status: Maintained prefabricated house with 2 elevators, in the next 2 years is planned renovation of the roof and a new facade, including insulation. Absolutely free parking on the street or in a garage opposite the house (for a fee). Excellent investment opportunity – low monthly cost 2500 – 3000, – CZK (including heating and water consumption). The apartment is located in an area full of green Prague 4 – Podolí and is very easily accessible – metro C – Budějovická – 3 min by bus (about 200 m will be located planned subway station D), tram 10 min. walk, bus about 2 min. walk. The place is all civic amenities – schools, kindergartens, shopping center Budějovická, restaurant, fitness center, tennis courts, theaters, etc. Viewings can be from 1 April 2015. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
2 690 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including all the services and fees|
|Address||Hudečkova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||53 m²|
|Loggia||yes (6 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Hedvika Černochová
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.