Family house for sale, 286 m², garden, garage, cellar, Prague-west, Horoměřice, Habrová street
We sell terraced house 5 bedrooms and floor area of 286 m2 with a garden area of 338 m2, located in a residential area of Prague-west, Horoměřice, Habrová street. This brick house from 2010 is situated on land with total area of 676 m2, has a cellar and garage. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen and access to the balcony, from which the entrance to the garden, entrance hall and separate toilet, on the 1st floor there are 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms with bath and toilet. The ground floor consists of a spacious garage and a space for a laundry room or playroom with windows. The property is located in a desirable locality Horoměřice with complete amenities, school, kindergarten, American School in Nebušice, doctors, pharmacy, shops, restaurants, bowling, squash center, tennis courts. The pleasant walks encourages nearby castle Horoměřice, natural monument Housle and Šárecké údolí valley. Bus stop Horoměřice 8 minutes walk from the house, after 14-minute ride to the metro station Dejvická. In april will be opened a new metro stol – Bořislavka, which allow easy travel to the city center in a few tens of minutes. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
8 290 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Usable area||286 m²|
|Grounds area||676 m²|
|Garden||yes (338 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.