Prague, beautiful unfurnished new house 6 + kk for rent, fireplace, garden, 198 m², Horoměřice
Prague, new beautiful unfurnished family house offered for rent. It is designed as 6 + kk with garden and terrace in a quiet location Horoměřice. The house is luxuriously equipped. There is a fireplace, underfloor heating, solar panels, gas condensing boiler with the possibility of control over the application on your mobile remotely via the internet. In addition, the house is completely insulated including plastic aluminum windows with triple glazing. The kitchen is fully equipped including integrated dishwasher, el. ovens, microwave ovens, etc. In addition, the kitchen installed rapidly LED lighting with touch switch and dimmer. Complete amenities nearby and good transport links. Horoměřice are located 8 km from the metro station Dejvická (line A) and 8 km from the airport. Near the bus stop where you bus in 16 minutes Dejvické. Furthermore, in Horoměřice find a school, 2 kindergartens, post office, shops, veterinary clinics, restaurants, squash and tennis center, bowling and more. In the future it will be near the new metro station A.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4500 CZK|
|Usable area||198 m²|
|Grounds area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.