Flat 2+1 for sale, 62 m², attractive location, two cellars, Milady Horakove street, Prague 7 - Holešovice
We offer to buy strategically located apartment 2+1, floor area of 62 m2, 2 cellars, in an attractive location in Prague 7 – Holešovice, street Milady Horakove.
The apartment is located on the first floor of a residential building equipped with an elevator. The layout includes the atria and storage (10 m2), bedroom, room, separate kitchen, bathroom with toilet. The apartment is after partial reconstruction bathrooms, kitchen including built-in appliances (stove, oven and hood). Orientation room is south facing courtyard. The apartment has two cellars (4.5 m2 and 3 m2).
In 2011, the house underwent a complete reconstruction – new roof, insulation, windows, plumbing steps, entrance doors. Available immediately, private ownership.
Excellent access to downtown, tram 50 meters, within walking distance of direct metro C – Vltavská. In the immediate vicinity can be used for outdoor activities Letna and Stromovka parks.
For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal and real estate services|
|Address||Milady Horákové, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||62 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.