New, unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk (70 m²), rent, Praha 8 - Braunerova, terrace, elevator, garage
Bright, newly renovated, unfurnished duplex apartment 3+kk (70 m2) for rent in Braunerova street in Prague 8. The apartment is located in the 5th and 6th floor with elevator. We can find there two separated and one interconnecting room. Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. 2× modern bathroom with bath, toilet and floor heating. Air conditioning. Plenty of storage space. Floating floors and tiles. The house is situated in a quiet part of Prague 8 – Liben with plenty of greenery and parks (park Pod Korabem). Good amenities and transport links to the city center. There are restaurants, pizzerias, shops and tram stop „U Krize“, which takes passengers up to 18 minutes to Vaclavske namesti.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities ca 3000 CZK|
|Address||Braunerova, Praha 8 - Libeň|
|Usable area||70 m²|
|Terrace||yes (10 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.