Prague 1, unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent, 253m², Na Porici street, New Town, garage, reception, terrace 62m²
Apartment for rent 5+kk in the street Na Poříčí, Prague 1, New Town. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances – fridge, freezer, dishwasher, cooker with ceramic hob, washing machine and dryer. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms. One bathroom with whirlpool tub, second bathroom has a shower. There is WiFi, TV connections, security doors. There are parquet and laminate wood floors. In the hall is ceramic tile. In the house is a 24-hour reception. There is terrace 62m². Available garage for extra fee per month. The house is located in the city center, around all amenities. The house is close to a metro station.
78 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ service 6100CZK + energy + parking 4800 CZK + VAT (possible)|
|Address||Na poříčí, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||253 m²|
|Terrace||yes (62 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
A unique Art Nouveau apartment for rent 5+1 (168 m²), Wenceslas Square, the first Art Nouveau building, functional fire
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.