Luxurious design apartment 4+1 (157m²), rent, exceptional location Prague 1 - Stare Mesto, Valentinska, balcony,elevator
Really luxury, design, partly furnished apartment 4+1 (157 m2) on the 3rd floor of a renovated building with an elevator and with enchanting views of Prague 1 – Old Town, Valentinska street. The apartment is after a very successful reconstruction, designer kitchen with all appliances, beautiful bathroom with tub and toilet, another bathroom with a shower and toilet. The parquet floors and tiles. The house is situated in a great location with excellent civic vybavením- shops, restaurants and theaters. Perfect transport links – tram and metro Old Town. Very attractive environment full of Prague's famous monuments: churches, palaces, museums. Nice place, near Kampa, Sovovy Mlyny and the Vltava River, which is ideal for walking, relaxing or shopping. Available from December.
55 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1000 CZK + el.|
|Address||Valentinská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||157 m²|
|Balcony||yes (2 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.