Sales of new apartment 3 + 1 with balcony, 80 m², Klatovy, Plánická street, new building, basement
We sell the last vacant housing unit 3 + 1 in a new apartment building in an attractive and quiet location in Klatov Plánička street. Area is 80.22 square meters, balcony 4.56 m2 and 5.69 m2 cellar. It is located in the first floor and part of the equipment are designed ceramic tiles and flooring in the bathroom, toilet, which is separate and in the hallway, other rooms are floating laminate flooring, interior doors with doorframes and fittings, fire doors, entrance, bathroom will bathtub, sink and washing machine waste. Toilet suspension. The living room is introduced cable TV, fixed line, at the entrance door to the hallway intercom. Heating provides its own gas combination boiler with hot water. Custom gauges gas, electricity and water. Residential house is brick, four-storey. You can park without problems in front of the parking lot. Excellent location with all amenities nearby. Detailed list of standard upon request broker. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the RK and financial advice for free.
2 019 875 CZKtotal price
|Charges||incl. all services|
|Usable area||80,22 m²|
|Balcony||yes (4,56 m²)|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.