New family house 6+kk (230 m²), garden, garage, quiet, easily accessible location, Prague, Dolni Chabry, Jana Marka St.
Very interesting offer of a family house in Prague 8 – Dolni Chabry in new residential construction, in a desirable location close Drahanské údolí valley and the nearby botanical and zoological gardens Troja.
It is a brick new building 6+kk from 2014 situated on a plot of 600 m2. The property has a floor area of 230 m2 in a residential area. On the ground floor there is a spacious living room with kitchen and the entrance to the terrace and preparing for the fireplace, as well as guest room (or office), bathroom, toilet, pantry, utility room, hallway, entrance hall and vestibule. On the ground floor is also a garage connected to the house. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, bathroom with toilet and bidet and a utility room. The house also has an attic storage space.
The place has all the amenities (500m kindergarten, school, doctors, market, post office, cycling paths, nearby shopping center Tesco, Globus and hospital Bulovka, clinic Mazurská). Access to metro Kobylisy 10 min (bus 162, 183, 169, 152) or car (center 20 min). The area has one of the cleanest air in Prague. It is recommended as an ideal family living.
For more information please contact the broker.
9 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||Price including legal and real estate services.|
|Address||Jana Marka, Praha 8 - Dolní Chabry|
|Usable area||230 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.