2+kk apartment for sale, 57 m², easily accessible location, 33 m² garden, garage, Pod Harfou street, Praha 9 - Vysočany
We offer for sale apartment 2+kk, floor area of 57 sqm, garden 33 sqm, garage, accessible location in Prague 9 – Vysocany, street Pod Harfou.
It is a modern furnished apartment located in ground floor of new building. The flat – living room with access to the garden, includes a kitchenette made-to-measure incl. electrical appliances, spacious bedroom, bathroom, utility room and entrance hall, mainly tiles and laminate flooring. The apartment is situated in a courtyard with an orientation to the west. The new building has two separate entrances to the house. The house is under constant surveillance security agencies.
Excellent transport availability, a tram stop – 200 m from the apartment, metro line B – Moravian 30 min. walk. The site has all the amenities.
For more information and viewing contact broker.
3 540 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including real estate transfer tax (4%), legal and real estate services|
|Address||Pod Harfou, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||57 m²|
|Garden||yes (33 m²)|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.