Prague, furnished attic apartment for rent 4+kk (120m²), Pod Hybšmankou, Smíchov, terrace, balcony, garage
Furnished duplex apartment for rent 4 + kk (120m²) with balcony-8m² and 12m2 terrace located on the second floor of a brick building with no elevator in the street Pod Hybšmankou, Praha 5, Smíchov. The apartment has two bedrooms, living room with kitchenette, bathroom, toilet, pantry, study. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, electric stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave. The bathroom has a shower, washing machine, toilet in separate room. The price already includes two parking spaces. One parking is a separate garage and other parking is directly in front of the garage. Gas heating. Residential quiet neighborhood full of greenery with good transport links to the city center 5 min, 10 min to the airport. In near all amenities, also for foreigners, English school.
23 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Pod Hybšmankou, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Terrace||yes (12 m²)|
|Balcony||yes (8 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Luxury furnished apartment 2+kk (38 m²) with parking, Prague, str.Holečkova, can be short-term lease
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.