Prague, beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent, Choceradská, Záběhlice, cellar, 52 m²
Beautiful partly furnished apartment 2+1 for rent with a total area of 52 m2 cellar is located in the 2nd floor of a brick house in Prague 4 – Záběhlice. The apartment was light renovated – newly painted. Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven and hood. Spacious bathroom with bathtub and toilet. Lots of storage space. The floors are parquet and tiles. Parking on the street. Good access, 5 minutes to metro „C“ Chodov and Roztyly. The apartment has views to the countryside to the trees. Quiet location with excellent amenities – practitioner, clinic, Albert supermarket, shops, restaurants, ATMs and more.
10 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3.800,- CZK|
|Address||Choceradská, Praha 4 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.