Renting an apartment in a house 1 + 1, 42 m² in the village Košetice in Líšťany, Pilsen-north
We offer for rent a very interesting fully furnished apartment 1 +1 42 m2 in a picturesque village near Košetice Listana. On the ground floor there are two housing units of 2 bedrooms with balconies, as well as a cellar, utility and gas chamber. On the 1st floor of another apartment 3 + kk. Tile floor tiles, flooring and carpets. Beautiful wooden furniture throughout the house, kitchen fitted with appliances, there are also functional tiled stove, plenty of storage space, built-in wardrobes. The house has a beautiful large garden and you can park in the yard. Suitable for a large family for permanent housing. Peaceful environment in the countryside near the dam Hracholusky with good transport links to Pilsen, about 14 km.
|septic tank||septic tank waste|
|local gas||local gas heating|
|other water source||local water|
6 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ Taxes and services|
|Address||Košetice, Líšťany (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||42 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.