Spacious apartment 3+1 for sale, 72 m² + terrace 18 m², cellar, Prague 3 - Zizkov, street Jana Želivského
We offer spacious bright cooperative apartment 3+1 a floor area of 90 m2 including 18 m2 terrace, which is located in Prague 3 – Zizkov, Jana Želivského street. This apartment is located on the fifth floor of a birck building with the elevator and consists of a living room with terrace, two bedrooms, kitchen with pantry and fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher), hall, bathroom with corner bath and separate toilet. Heating is provided by central heating – boiler room in the house. The floors are laid floating floors and tiles. The windows are plastic, fitted window blinds. Entrance doors are security and fireproof. The apartment has a basement with an area of 4 m2. Parking is available on the street – blue zone. Transfer to personal property will be possible in about 3 years (real estate financing is possible either by other property insurance or cash). Prague 3 – Zizkov is a location with full amenities – restaurants, bars, cafes, schools, shops, post office, pharmacy, shopping centre Atrium Flora, parks, theaters, cinemas. In order to relax you can use a nearby park Parukářka or Vítkov. Excellent transport links – the house tram station, which provides access to all subway lines (A – Želivského, B – Palmovka, C – Hlavní nádraží) in 10 minutes. For more information or viewing please contact the broker.
3 650 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including legal services and brokerage fee|
|Address||Jana Želivského, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||90 m²|
|Terrace||yes (18 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.