Prague, nice spacious apartment 2 + 1 for rent, unfurnished, 78 m², Smíchov, Radlická street
We rent a nice apartment designed as 2 + 1, the apartment with an area of 78 m2 is located on the 2nd floor of a brick building with an elevator in Smíchov Radlická street. Fully equipped kitchen – fridge, freezer, stove, oven. Bathroom with shower, separate toilet. The parquet floor, central heating. Nice housing in the popular and accessible location in Prague 5 – Smíchov. The strategic location offers all the amenities of urban life jointed with nature. Next to the house is a park, offering opportunities for relaxation and nature walks, Complete public amenities – near the business center, fitness center, cinema, restaurants, cafes, kindergarten and elementary school. Excellent transport links – tram stop directly in front of the house, bus stop around the corner, near the metro B.
12 200 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 744 CZK/person + 1400 CZK (heating, water) + electricity|
|Address||Radlická, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||78 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.