Very nice apartment 2+kk, above zoological garden inTroja
Very NICE apartment located above Prague´s zoological garden in Troja,
windows orientated to the south and there is a garden in front of the windows.
The house is situated on the hill, so the flat is sunny. One parking place in
garage of the house. Fully furnished, windows directed to Vltava river. In the
living room there is kitchen unit with double cooker, sofa, kitchen table and
chairs. In the bedroom is double bed. The entrance to the building is through
the garden. In front of the apartment is small entrance hall with decorative
chairs and carpet. Good transportation -
behind the building is bus stop – buses run cca every 15 minutes to Holesovicke nadrazi. Botanical garden is in close proximity, offering SPLENDID view of Prague, under the building is zoological garden – cca 5 minutes walk away from the building.
15 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Hrachovkou, Praha 7|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.