Buy a house in the village Strýčkovice, district Domažlice, plot 225 m², garage, cellar
We sell well-preserved house with garage with living space of 110 m2 on a total land area of 225 m² in the picturesque village Strýčkovice district Domažlice. The house can serve as permanent housing, as well as nice cottage for recreation. It consists of a long entrance hall, spacious kitchen, living room with beautiful old doors, fireplace, bedroom and bathroom, which has a bath, toilet and 80 l water boiler. Admission to the garden is covered by a small terrace. Under a gable roof is a spacious attic, which can be done from the attic. The entrance to the basement of approximately 12 m2 is from the garden. Water from private wells, the house was a partial reconstruction of electricity, heating electric storage heaters or fireplace. On the boundary gas. Waste dealt with septic overflow into the sewer. Tile floor tiles and concrete, which is covered with carpet. In place of bus connection, a beautiful swimming pool with a sports complex, hospitality and trade. The doctor and the post office is located at 7 km distant village Koloveč. Close to a beautiful lookout Bolfánek city Chudenice a moated castle Švihov. This property can be financed by a loan or mortgage. Within the framework of the RK and financial advice for
|local solid fuels|
799 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||+ Commission Real Estate incl. legal services|
|Address||Strýčkovice, Srbice (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||110 m²|
|Grounds area||225 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.