Sales of flat 2 + kk 39.5 m², after reconstruction, easily accessible location, ul. Korunni, Vinohrady - Prague 10
Offer to buy a newly renovated apartment 2 + kk, total floor area 39.5 square meters, in an easily accessible location, close to downtown, on Korunni Street in the district of Vinohrady – Prague 10.
The apartment is designed – spacious kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower and separate toilet. On the floor is a floating laminate floor tiles with underfloor heating. Wooden windows overlooking the garden. The apartment is located on the first floor of a residential building. Residential house is being restored. Possibly be used for investments – short-term rentals.
We can find all the amenities – schools, shops, sports grounds etc. Many opportunities for social activities – restaurants, bars and cafes nearby. Excellent transport links – A metro station Jiřího z Poděbrad five minutes on foot.
We recommend a tour with the broker.
3 250 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||price including complete legal and real estate services|
|Address||Korunní, Praha 10 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||39,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Lukáš Oremba
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.