Beautiful villa for sale (250 sqm) in perfect condition, Prague 8 - Kobylisy, parking, cellar
Beautiful villa for sale with an area of 250 m2. The villa has 3 floors and the villa has a basement with an area of 34 m2 and a garden area of 120 m2. There are two identical housing units 3+1 and attic. Spaces are now partly furnished equipment you see in the photos that are current. The possibility of eviction furniture as agreed. Kitchens are equipped with refrigerator and electric stove. Each floor has a bathroom with a bath or shower. Each floor also has a separate toilet. There is a possibility of connecting telephone, computer network or the internet. There are parquet floors and carpets. Vila is reconstructed. Parking: 1 space in the garage, 2 spaces in the yard and 1 front. Excellent access to downtown: 5 min. walk to the metro Kobylisy, tram, buses.
12 990 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Nad záložnou, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||250 m²|
|Grounds area||278 m²|
|Balcony||yes (12 m²)|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.